Yeast puff pastry buns with pears and walnuts
- 1. Yeast sheet dough — 1pack
- 2. Egg yolks — 4pcs
- 3. Sugar — 350g
- 4. Pears (Concord, Bosque or Anjou) — 500g
- 5. Lemon — 1pc
- 6. Vanilla extract — to taste
- 7. Cardamom — 3g
- 8. Badian — 1g
- 9. Cream for lubrication — 100ml
- 10. Walnuts for powder — 200g
Stages of cooking
Defrost the dough before the cooking.
Prepare the jam: add sugar to pear pieces and add lemon zest. Put the mixture in a saucepan and boil, then reduce heat, add spices and cook for 30 minutes. At the end, pour the lemon juice in.
Put the cooled jam on the squares of dough and then wrap. Top dough with egg yolks together with whipped cream.
Bake buns for 15 minutes, the temperature shouldn’t be very high. Sprinkle the prepared dessert with dried chopped walnuts.