Splat Professional Biocalcium Toothpaste 100ml
Producer's site:: splat.ru
Product description from producer
Splat Professional BIOCALCIUM Toothpaste. ENAMEL RESTORATION AND SAFE WHITENING
Splat company, specializing in the development of highly effective products for professional care of teeth and gums, presents one of the best-selling pastes in the Professional line - "Biocalcium". This remedy is your best assistant in the fight for tooth enamel regeneration and sensitivity reduction. It saturates the damaged areas with natural calcium in the initial stages of caries. Particles of hydroxyapatite - the main building material of the hard tissues of the tooth - act identically to a filling, "bricking up" microcracks on the enamel surface. The bioactive component, which is made from eggshells, and fatty acids - the suppliers of the necessary vitamin D3 - significantly improve the absorption of minerals, including calcium. With regular use of the Biocalcium paste, after four weeks you will notice how your teeth become whiter and much less sensitive, your breath becomes fresher, and plaque disappears. The product does not contain fluoride and is completely safe for daily use.
Main properties and active ingredients:
• Natural enzymes break down plaque, contributing to the preservation of fresh breath.
• The high content of active ingredients helps to strengthen the enamel and reduce tooth sensitivity after just a few days of use.
• Combination of the natural enzyme papain with the Polydon® component prevents the formation of plaque and tartar.
• Sodium bicarbonate normalizes the pH-balance of the oral cavity and takes care of the health of the gums.
• The combination of hydroxyapatite and eggshell-derived Calcis contributes to the remineralization of enamel.
• The innovative system Sp.White system® safely whitens and polishes the enamel to a shine.
Fluoride free. Facts: The most important mineral elements of tooth enamel are calcium (33-39%) and phosphates (16-18%), the saturation of which determines its integrity and resistance to the action of acids that cause caries. Crystals of hydroxyapatite, the main structural component of enamel, are composed of them. Calcium deficiency in the body, as well as foods high in carbohydrates, lead to weakening of hard tooth tissues and tooth decay. In the initial stages of demineralization, calcium is lost from the enamel, and a white carious spot appears on the surface of the tooth, in the area of which the density of the enamel decreases. This process is reversible, and our body is able to repair such damage itself with proper oral care.