Effective date 14/09/2019
1. General provisions.
“ZAKAZ UKRAINE” Limited Liability Company acts as the Personal Data Manager pursuant to Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data" (No.2297-VI dated 10/06/2010). Therefore, we are publishing this Regulation on Personal Data Processing Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), since this Regulation determines the procedure for collecting, using and disclosing the information you provide to ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC using the online platform at https://zakaz.ua or using a relevant mobile application.
Please read the Regulation carefully, since it contains the purposes and grounds for processing your personal data.
In this Regulation, references to "ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC", "we", "us" and "our" shall mean the Personal Data Manager, which can be identified based on the following information:
ZAKAZ UKRAINE Limited Liability Company
9/2 Klovskyi Uzviz St., apt. 70, Kyiv, 01021
To understand this Regulation better, please read the definitions of terms used therein, namely:
Personal Data Manager shall mean an individual or a legal entity, which determines the purpose of personal data processing, establishes the composition of such data, and procedures for processing it. As it was already mentioned above, ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC is the Personal Data Manager.
Online Platform shall mean the Website at https://zakaz.ua or mobile application Zakaz, using which you order and ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC renders the Services.
Processing shall mean any action or series of actions, such as collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adjustment, modification, update, use and dissemination (distribution, sale, transfer), anonymization, destruction of personal data, including using the Online Platform.
2. Personal data processed by ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC grounds for such processing
We start processing of your personal data only after you familiarize yourself with this Regulation and grant your consent to data processing. Personal data processing shall start once you press the "SIGN UP" button.
- mobile phone number;
- e-mail address;
- information about your settlement (place of location);
- date of birth
Grounds for processing
Personal data is required for creating your account on the online platform, namely:
- you will receive SMS notifications to your mobile phone number to confirm signing up on the online platform;
- Please also be informed that depending on the online platform version you will be required to specify your e-mail address, since you will receive a sign up confirmation letter to your e-mail address containing your login and password. As a rule, when changing your password for signing in on the online platform you will not have to specify any data, however, depending on the online platform version you can change our password by specifying your e-mail address, since confirmation letter of such change will be sent to the e-mail address;
- we need information about your name, since you will be identified by your name, and we will be able to address your by your name both orally (during telephone conversation) and in correspondence (SMS notifications, e-mail letters). Please note that you are not required to specify your full name (surname, given name and patronymic);
- we need information about your place of residence (location) in order to show you the addresses of sales outlets where your order will be collected and delivered.
- at your discretion, you may specify your date of birth to confirm that you are of legal age to enter into civil-law agreements.
We further emphasize that by signing upon the online platform you confirm that you have reached the age of legal capacity.
2.2. Placing an order
- delivery address;
- mobile phone number;
- bank details and payment card details;
- order history;
Grounds for processing
- delivery address. In order to deliver your order, we need information about the delivery address for such an order. Please note that the order delivery address does not have to match your registered place of residence.
- we need to know your mobile phone number, since at the first order our company representative will call this number to clarify your order details. You may also specify a reserve mobile phone number to enable us to call you should the main mobile phone number be out of service;
- If you want to pay for your order using a plastic card, please specify the following in a relevant field: card number, valid through date and CVV. PLEASE NOTE that ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC does not keep your plastic card details, and such details are collected by a licensed payment operator (acquiring bank).
- Upon payment operator's request, you may grant your consent to save your payment card details make the payment easier. In any case, ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC does not keep such details.
- We keep your order history only to confirm the transactions as required by the legislation of Ukraine. For details on such data processing (storage) period, please refer to clause 4 of this Regulation.
3. Special categories of personal data.
3.1. ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC does not process personal data related to race or ethnicity, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade unions. Furthermore, we do not process genetic and biometric data for your identification. ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC does not process in any way your health-related data.
4. Personal data processing period.
4.1. ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC processes your personal data within two years starting from your recently placed order, including the unfulfilled one.
5. Personal data storage place.
5.1. ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC stores your personal data in personal data processing center located at: 50 B Haidara St., Kyiv, 01033, Ukraine.
6. Whom can we transfer your personal data?
6.1. To ensure that obligations to render services are performed properly, ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC must transfer your personal data to third parties, including to:
6.1.1. Our subcontractor partners, which are legal entities and/or individual entrepreneurs collecting, packing and delivering your order. ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC and such third parties have concluded agreements aiming at keeping your personal data confidential.
6.1.2. Our subcontractors rendering technical, payment and other warehouse services. Such subcontractors have no powers to use personal data for purposes not related to rendering services to you as an ultimate consumer. We have concluded agreement with such subcontractor aiming at keeping your personal data confidential.
6.1.3. Retail trade networks where you order delivery of goods via the online platform.
6.1.4. Moreover, we cooperate closely with third parties, which can be personal data receivers, such as our partner social media that are able to provide you with communication services, for instance, connecting information in your account from their social media to our online platform.
6.1.5. Personal data may be transferred to the founder (founders) (owners) of ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC and/or other affiliated parties.
6.1.6. We can provide information on your personal data subject to a substantiated and legal request from regulatory authorities and court instances (both domestic and international).
6.1.7. Furthermore, we can provide a seller of goods with anonymized information (data making it impossible to identify a certain client) in the form of reports on the sale of goods purchased through the online store, in order to facilitate the general quality and efficiency of services.
7. Technical and organisational means of personal data protection.
7.1. In order to prevent the unauthorized access to your personal data, as well as unlawful destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination and other unlawful actions in respect thereof by third parties, ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC uses verified technical means of protecting the transfer and storage of such data.
7.2. In addition, we take a number of organizational measures to protect your personal data. For instance, we enter into non-disclosure agreements with all subcontractors and counterparties engaged for providing you with services.
7.3. ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC observes the personal data minimization principle. We only process personal data, which we require for rendering services, and to processing of which you grant your consent.
8. Rights of a personal data subject.
8.1. According to the legislation of Ukraine on personal data, you shall have the right:
8.1.1. to know sources of collection and location of your personal data, purpose of processing it, location or place of residence (location) of personal data owner or manager, or to instruct persona authorized by him/her to receive such information (subject to a written document confirming the powers of such a person), except for cases established by law;
8.1.2. to receive information about the conditions of access to personal data, in particular information about third parties, to which your personal data is provided;
8.1.3. to access your personal data;
8.1.4. to receive, no later than thirty days after a request is received, except for cases stipulated by law, a response concerning whether or not your personal data is processed, as well as to receive the content of such personal data;
8.1.5. to file a reasoned claim with the personal data manager objecting to your personal data processing;
8.1.6. to file a reasoned claim to alter or destruct your personal data by any personal data owner or manager, if such data is processed illegally or is untrue;
8.1.7. to protection of your personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to concealment, failure to provide or late provision thereof, as well as to protection from provision of information, which is untrue or discredits honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
8.1.8. to file complaint with the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights or court against processing of your personal data;
8.1.9. to enjoy remedies in case of violations of the legislation on personal data protection;
8.1.10. to make stipulations as to the restriction of right to process your personal data when granting consent;
8.1.11. to revoke your consent to your personal data processing;
8.1.12. to know the mechanism of automated personal data processing;
8.1.13. to protection from automated decision leading to legal consequences for you.
8.2. Please note that you can exercise the rights determined in sub-clauses 8.1.2., 8.1.4., 8.1.5., 8.1.6., 8.1.10., 8.1.11. and 8.1.12. of this Section by sending a request, letter, stipulation or another notification drafted in free format to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that no anonymous letters are considered. In order to prevent fraud practices, a representative of ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC may require to provide your identification documents (scanned copies of such documents).
8.3. ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC informs you that a competent authority on personal data protection in Ukraine is the Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner for Human Rights, to whom you may apply should you believe that your rights in relations related to personal data processing have been violated.
9. Entry into force and procedure for amending this regulation.
9.1. This Regulation shall enter into force once it is published.
9.2. ZAKAZ UKRAINE LLC may introduce any amendments and addenda to this Regulation.
9.3. If you disagree with the any amendments to the terms and conditions of this Regulation, you must stop using the online platform. Further use if the platform after the introduction of amendments shall be treated as consent to the adopted amendments and/or addenda.