Brivais Vilnis in oil sprats 240g
- Baltic sprat or smoked herring (70%), vegetable oil (30%), edible salt.
Producer's site:: brivaisvilnis.lv
Product description from producer
Riga sprats are the business card of Brivais Vilnis. "Riga" sprats can be called only if they are manufactured according to the strict technology and standards of the company Rīgas Šprotes, and the manufacturer must be a member of this company. Only a few are used to make sprat, herring is caught in the winter because it is fatty and has empty stomachs. The fish is manually sorted to the same size and strung on skewers for smoking. Smoking takes place on white alder chips in a specially designed tunnel-type smoking furnace. Only high-quality fish is manually placed in jars according to a certain system - pigtail, belly up. The integrity of the abdomen is proof of the high quality of the fish and the skill of the producer, as it is the most tender and vulnerable part.
About the manufacturer:
- Brivais Vilnis is a leading producer of high quality canned fish in Latvia.
- Founded in 1949.
- The manufacturer says that they are created from time and traditions.
- The only one in the Baltics uses special equipment for sorting fish, which allows you to fully control and guarantee product quality
- Is a member of the company Rīgas Šprotes, which controls the quality of products, and gives the right to use the sign and name "Riga sprats".